top of page
1. I want to move in a new direction with areas in District 1, including the proposed plans for the "SUPERBLOCK". I want to move forward NOW with plans and development that are ready to bring Jobs and Revenue to the City "NOW". I have been instrumental to bring new management and leadership to the City and its time to find an avenue to improve our image as well as our financial, senior housing, and job loss problems.
2. Jan 14 - New City manager reorganizing the city - New structure is needed
3. Jan 19 - City Council Unanimously chooses Councilmember Toro as Mayor Pro Tem.
4. Mar 30 - Code of Ethincs that I started in 2006 is finally adopted. This was born due to the major corruption challenges Colton has faced.
5. Apr 21 - The Utility User Tax is discussed and approved to bring back a draft to consider
6. Jun 9 - Council approves 2 budget scenerios. One if the UUT Tax is passed, the other is if it fails.
7. July 25 - Council approved to have 3 Audits. Electric, Police, and Fire. The electric Audit proved that Colton's rates are higher than SCE by 24%. By Contracting Police and Fire could result in 8.2 million in savings. Click here to see audit results - Electric - Police - Fire
8. Aug 4 - The Utility Users Tax Fails to get an extension and will expire July 2011. In these trying times, it is time for the city to FIX it's financial problems, and stop using the residents and business owners as the bank to bail them out whenever they overspend and mismanage their money.
9. Aug 30 Working with Fish and Wildlife to negotiate the Delhi Flower Loving Sand Fly.
10. Aug 30 Meeting with Business Owners in the West End to plan development.
11. You the Voters Re-Elect me with 72% of the Vote to continue the efforts to represent you with Honesty, Integrity, and most of all, what you would expect me to do on your behalf.....Thank You.
Im proud to say that I campaigned to Elect a New Mayor David Zamora and Councilman Frank Gonzales. Together, they support my vision to reduce Electric Rates, build Senior Housing, and Revitalize Colton from the near brink of bankruptcy
bottom of page